Saturday, 23 April 2011

Soo.....

So this is a blog, ok... I made this thing a while ago and decided I'm going to use it now.

I get the feeling it will get a total of 0 people reading it but I'm not to bothered about that, I suppose I might write about my let's plays or my life or something boring like that.

I don't lead a very exciting life, I'm a Scottish student, my exams are coming up soon so this will probably get abandoned soon, I leave school in a year and and a month or about that, I hope to get a degree in computing science then go on to design games. There is a chance that I'll change my mind or hate it but for now that's my plan and I intend to stick to it.

This is my first post and I wrote more than 5 works, quite an achievement if I do say so myself.


Oh look a cookie....

No comments:

Post a Comment